Cruise: Comedy on the River edit
Location: Columbia Point Marina
November 07, 2019 at 6:30pm (2.5 hours)
Headliner: Kermet Apio
Kermet is a past winner of the Seattle Comedy Competition and the Great American Comedy Festival. He has appeared on Comedy Central and is heard regularly on Sirius/XM radio. He has performed in 47 states, 7 Canadian provinces, as well places like Hong Kong, Israel, and Pakistan.
Opening: Todd Kirkwood and Jamal Coleman
2nd Annual W2W Cruises' Holiday Food Drive! Drop off any non-perishable food items to W2W's Office (608 Williams Blvd. Richland, WA) or to the Chrysalis at boarding and you will be entered to win a $100 W2W Gift Card! Ends 12/20
Come aboard for an unforgettable night of comedy, delicious buffet and incredible views on the water! Komodo Comedy comedians
• 2.5-hour cruise on the Columbia River
• Dinner buffet before show on the main deck
• Comedy show on the upper deck
• Soda, coffee and tea service
• Full-service bar available for the purchase
• This cruise is for 21 and over.
Comedy on the River Buffet Menu
• House-made bread served with herbed butter
• Apple and Fennel Salad (GF, V) - greens, celery, shaved red onion, creamy poppy seed dressing
• Roasted winter vegetables (GF, V, VG)
• Au Gratin Potatoes - sliced poatoes onions, garlic, cream, white cheddar cheese
• Shoulder Tender Steak with green peppercorn au poivre and creamy brandy sauce (GF)
• Baked Salmon topped with scallions and creamy dijon vinaigrette (GF)
• Carrot Cake - brown butter cream cheese frosting, fried carrots
GF = Gluten Free, V = Vegetarian, VG = Vegan
Gluten Free and Vegetarian/Vegan meals made upon request.
Boarding begins at 6 pm at the Columbia Point dock in Richland. Boat departs at 6:30 pm. Return to the dock at pm.