Cruise: Easter Brunch edit
Departs from: Columbia Point Marina
April 21, 2019 at 10:30am (2 hours)
Time to spring to life! Take in the scenic landscape of budding trees, baby ducks, and new life along the Columbia. Gather your friends and family for an Easter celebration to remember!
• Two-hour cruise
• Brunch prepared by our chefs
• Your own private table
• Coffee and hot tea included
• Full-service bar available for the purchase
• Mushroom & Spinach Frittata - Fluffy eggs & aged cheddar mornay
• Classic Three Cheese Frittata - Fluffy eggs, cheddar, pepper jack & parmesan cheese
• Vanilla Lavender French Toast - House brioche, vanilla
lavender custard, whipped butter, maple syrup
• Slow Roasted Ham with sweet dijon & white wine glaze
• Lemon & Dill Baked Salmon - Served with capers & red onions
• Spring Green Salad - carrots, cucumber, red onion, chickpea, creamy tahini dressing
• Mini Croissants - tomato, mozzarella & basil
• House Made Pastries
• Fresh Fruit Platter - assortment of seasonal fruit and berries
Boarding begins at 10 am at the dock at Columbia Point in Richland. Boat departs at 10:30 am. Back at the dock at 12:30 pm.
We happily accommodate diners with dietary restrictions. *Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.