Cruise: Easter Brunch edit
Departs from: Columbia Point Marina
April 21, 2019 at 10:30am (2 hours)
Time to spring to life! Take in the scenic landscape of budding trees, baby ducks, and new life along the Columbia. Gather your friends and family for an Easter celebration to remember!
• Two-hour cruise
• Brunch prepared by our chefs
• Your own private table
• Coffee and hot tea included
• Full-service bar available for the purchase
• Prosciutto and Egg Biscuit - crispy prosciutto, scrambled egg, aged cheddar mornay, arugula, house buttermilk biscuit
• Vanilla Lavender French Toast - house brioche, vanilla lavender custard, whipped butter, maple syrup
• White Bean and Vegetable Hash - great northern beans, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, butternut squash
• Herb Roasted Potato - Yukon potato, fresh herbs
• Spring Asparagus - olive oil, lemon zest
• Strawberry Shortcake - fresh strawberries, rose hip coulis, mint, Chantilly cream
Boarding begins at 10 am at the dock at Columbia Point in Richland. Boat departs at 10:30 am. Back at the dock at 12:30 pm.
We happily accommodate diners with dietary restrictions. *Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.