Cruise: Easter Dinner Cruise edit
Departs from: Columbia Point Marina
April 21, 2019 at 5:30pm (2 hours)
Spring has sprung! Celebrate Easter with a special two-hour cruise along the Columbia River. Bring the whole family aboard and celebrate the holiday in a new way!
• Two-hour cruise
• Dinner Buffet
• Your own private table
• Soda, coffee and hot tea included
• Full-service bar available for the purchase
• All ages welcome!
• Orange Baked Ham - orange marmalade glaze
• Roasted Boneless Chicken Thigh - fresh herbs, velouté
• White Bean and Vegetable Medley - great northern beans, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, butternut squash, mushroom
• Creamy Scalloped Potato - Yukon potato, aged cheddar cheese sauce
• Charred Asparagus - olive oil, lemon zest
• Strawberry Shortcake - fresh strawberries, rose hip coulis, mint, Chantilly cream
Boarding begins at 5 pm at the dock at Columbia Point in Richland. Boat departs at 5:30 pm. Back at the dock at 7:30 pm.
We happily accommodate diners with dietary restrictions. *Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.