Cruise: Father's Day BBQ Cruise edit
Departs from: Columbia Point Marina
June 16, 2019 at 4:30pm (2 hours)
Calling all dads, stepdads, uncles, and men who have been like fathers. It's your turn to set sail aboard our luxury yacht for a BBQ on the Columbia River. Share a cruise with family and friends from near and far while enjoying extraordinary cuisine.
• Two-hour cruise
• BBQ inspired buffet
• Soda, coffee & tea
• Drink special for Dad
• Full-service bar available for purchase
• Smoked Chicken Thigh - house BBQ sauce
• Beef Bratwurst - sauerkraut, caramelized onions, dijon mustard, pretzel buns
• Mediterranean Pasta Salad - kalamata olive, cherry tomato, fresh herbs, lemon, vinaigrette
• Oven Roasted Potato Wedges - garlic, herbs, spices
• Corn on The Cob - herbs, melted butter
• Pulled Pork Sandwiches - braised pork, house BBQ sauce, slaw
• Triple Berry Pie - vanilla whip cream
Boarding begins at 4 pm at the dock at Columbia Point in Richland. Boat departs at 4:30 pm. Back to the dock at 6:30 pm.
Please let us know if you have special needs (i.e mobility issues, wish to be seated another party, celebrations, or dietary concerns). *Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.