Cruise: Seasonal Dinner Cruise edit
Location: Columbia Point Marina
December 27, 2019 at 6:30pm (2.5 hours)
Dietary requirements can be catered for and guests will be asked to provide this information during the booking. Please note: Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.
• 2 ½ hour cruise on the mighty Columbia River
• Your own private table
• Complimentary beverage upon boarding
• Delicious three-course plated dinner
• Soda, coffee, tea and water service
• Full-service bar available for the purchase with specialty cocktails, wine by the bottle and glass, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
Boarding: 6 pm I Cruise: 6:30 - 9 pm I Columbia Point Marina in Richland
Main Course - Your choice of Entrée
Shoulder Tender Steak (GF)
Roasted beef shoulder tender steak with green peppercorn au poivre and creamy brandy sauce.
Served with roasted winter vegetables and au gratin potatoes.
Baked Salmon (GF)
Oven-baked salmon topped with scallions and creamy dijon vinaigrette. Served with roasted winter vegetables and au gratin potatoes.
Chicken Kiev (GF)
Stuffed chicken thigh with spinach and mushrooms, topped with sun dried tomato sauce. Served with roasted winter vegetables and au gratin potatoes.
Mushroom Barley Risotto (Vegetarian/Vegan)
Roasted broccoli, pearl barley, and sautéed crimini mushroom. Served with roasted vegetables.
brown butter cream cheese frosting, fried carrots
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, GF=Gluten-free