Cruise: Snake River Lock Dinner Cruise
Location: Columbia Point Marina
September 11, 2020 at 4:00pm edit
Join Water2Wine Cruise as we voyage through the locks at Ice Harbor Dam. You'll be greeted at boarding with a complimentary beverage. Enjoy an array of appetizers prepared by our chefs - after partake a special three-course dinner all while cruising the Columbia and Snake Rivers.
• 5-hour journey on the Columbia and Snake River
• Passing through the locks at Ice Harbor Dam
• Your own private table
• Complimentary beverage upon boarding
• Buffet of appetizers
• Delicious three-course meal prepared fresh onboard
• Full-service bar available for the purchase with specialty cocktails, wine by the bottle and glass, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
Three Course Menu
1st Course – Sugar Snap Pea & Radish Salad
Sliced sugar snapped pea, spring radish, red onion, crumbled Cotija, lemon vinaigrette. Served with rolls and garlic herb butter.
Main Course – Surf and Turf Entrée
Roasted Shoulder Tenderloin & Crab Oscar
Topped with tarragon hollandaise. Served with local asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes.
3rd Course – Cherry Clafouti
Vegan/Vegetarian Meal - available upon request
Dietary requirements can be catered for and guests will be asked to provide this information during the booking. Seasonal and local ingredients used when applicable. Please note: Menus, vessels, times, prices and routes are subject to change.