Cruise: Thanksgiving Eve Dinner Cruise edit
Location: Columbia Point Marina
November 27, 2019 at 5:00pm (2 hours)
Thanksgiving on the water! Leave the cooking, cleaning and decorating to us—and enjoy more quality time together with loved ones. Sail and feast on the bounty of traditional favorites in the heart of Northwest wine country.
• 2-hour cruise on the Columbia River
• Delicious buffet of Thanksgiving favorites
• Your own private table
• Coffee and tea service
• Full-service bar available for purchase
All ages welcome!
Boarding begins at 4:30 PM at the Columbia Point Marina in Richland. Cruise from 5 - 7 pm.
Thanksgiving Buffet Menu
• Pear & Almond Salad
Mixed greens, shaved red onion, celery, pear, almond, apple cider vinaigrette
• House-Made Bread & Butter
• Creamy Poppy Seed Mashed Potatoes
• Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
• Fresh Roasted Green Beans with Garlic & Fried Shallots
• Brown Butter Pork Tenderloin
Served with cremini mushroom sage gravy
• Herb Rubbed Whole Roasted Turkey
Served with house-made orange cranberry sauce
• Pumpkin Spice Cake with brown butter cream cheese frosting
Vegan/Vegetarian Options made upon request.
*Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.